Post by TROLL » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:13 pm

My site is very bare bones with no modifications installed that I know of (or very very few), I'd like to update to 2.2 and then install a theme to improve the look of the site.
Looking for someone who has experience with this update, has good references, and can help take care of this job. I'd like to get a test site up and running first and once we know its good to go we can go live with it.
If you're interested please contact with me with a quote to do the work along with when you would be available to do it, and a couple references.
As long as all goes well then I'll likely have some other projects, and am also open to any suggestions you have to make the site successful.

Post by gabriel.albert » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:21 am

Hi Troll;

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.
Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Post by Elevate » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:17 am

TROLL wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:13 pm
My site is very bare bones with no modifications installed that I know of (or very very few), I'd like to update to 2.2 and then install a theme to improve the look of the site.
Looking for someone who has experience with this update, has good references, and can help take care of this job. I'd like to get a test site up and running first and once we know its good to go we can go live with it.
If you're interested please contact with me with a quote to do the work along with when you would be available to do it, and a couple references.
As long as all goes well then I'll likely have some other projects, and am also open to any suggestions you have to make the site successful.
Hello - Is there a reason you want to use v2.2 and not v2.3.0.2 or the latest 3.x version? We can certainly help out with this project and others. Feel free to email us at hello@elev8your.com and we look forward to hearing from you.

ELEV8TE Website Development
Available for hire - please send email to hello@elev8your.com
https://www.elev8your.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi there,

I saw your forum post and think we can help if you still need it? Would you like to drop us an email to info@antropy.co.uk to discuss?

Kind regards,

Alex

www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by deepvyas » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi,
Greetings !

I sent you an PM, regarding migration help
Please check and revert

Skype - deepvyas71

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart version Upgrade and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com