Post by (cj) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Last time I submitted a request for 'Commercial Support', I got responses that said they could do it - but not at my stated price.

My price is $100.00 payable from Paypal as soon as I see the code and verify it looks/acts correct. I will not, can not pay more than that so if you can not do it for exactly $100.00, then don't contact me.

I need this page converted to html/css: https://sirduncan02.wixsite.com/mysite

Just that one page, with links in place (to nowhere in particular) and images in place, etc. I just don't know css well enough to do it myself.

$100.00 for the HTML and CSS code to create that exact page. Can anyone do that?

If you can incorporate the new css (for the page listed above) into the current standard Opencart default css file - then I'll tack on another $25.00.

Looking to get this done in just a day or so and I have the money ready to send to whomever can have it to me in that timeframe, for that dollar amount.

I'll be watching my opencart forum inbox for responses, so you are welcome to post here after you have sent me a PM.

(cj)
http://www.adventhouseplans.com
----
Opencart v2.3.0.2 no VQMod yet

Post by deepvyas » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:06 am

Hi ,
Greetings !
I read your post, and available further to help
Please add me on skype - deepvyas71 or email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Post by gabriel.albert » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Hello,
Greetings for the day !!

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.
Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Post by ostechnologies » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Hello,
Greetings!

PM sent. Please check.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:32 pm

(cj) wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm
My price is $100.00 payable from Paypal as soon as I see the code and verify it looks/acts correct.
I would not recommend that any developer releases the work before payment.

What is to stop the client taking the work and not sending the $100?

Also making this in to an OpenCart homepage template, if done properly is a lot more than $25 worth of work.

I suggest the OP stops being so arrogant and asks professionals for quotes rather than telling them how much a job should cost - the OP may get it completed but the quality will be poor.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:50 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:32 pm
(cj) wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm
My price is $100.00 payable from Paypal as soon as I see the code and verify it looks/acts correct.
I would not recommend that any developer releases the work before payment.

What is to stop the client taking the work and not sending the $100?

Also making this in to an OpenCart homepage template, if done properly is a lot more than $25 worth of work.

I suggest the OP stops being so arrogant and asks professionals for quotes rather than telling them how much a job should cost - the OP may get it completed but the quality will be poor.
Couldn't agree more on that one. Partial payment is still an addition to the tab based on commissioned fees compared to a one-time amount when investing despite the work quality on anyhow. This has to stop!

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON