Post by rh001 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:53 am

Thanks, I got this figured out. Possibly due to deletion of large number of test orders the mysql database got confused. After mysql query:
ALTER TABLE oc_order_option ORDER BY `order_option_id`
everything is OK now.

Cheers

Rob

Original Post:

Something odd about Opencart admin New Order code: It seems to put product's options into database table oc_order_option in a random way, not according to option sort order. That may seem impossible but I have verifed through many test orders. In other places, like admin Order History, admin and customer new order and order update emails, display of product's options seem to be taken from that table so reflect the random sort.

I need mod that replaces Opencart codes for admin New Order product options, and admin Edit order product options, with code that ensures entry into table with correct sort order.

If the above is not possible, then I need mod to display product options in correct sort order in admin Order History, admin and customer email for new orders and updates. Same may be needed on store side.
Thanks, Rob
Last edited by rh001 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 am

No OC version posted. However, this was requested before on the forum recently. See if these modifications provides what you need: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=202985#p717620

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Scott_Cis11 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Dear Rob,

Glad that you have got a fix. Leaving my details to your inbox, please feel free to contact if anything required.

Best,
Scott