Post by hammerdata » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello OpenCart Community!

I have an ongoing OpenCart development project. I have an existing 2.x installation that is working fine, but the client (with whom I have been working for 10 years) often needs special features. These often go beyond what generic extensions can provide and I'd prefer a more unified approach than bolting together a hodgepodge of different extensions from various developers anyway. I've been at this for 20 years and I speak 25 programming languages, but I don't know where OpenCart keeps everything, and I want someone who knows the internals better than I.

I'm looking for a rock-solid developer who is reliably responsive to contacts and who can work on a live system without making a mess. I pay well and promptly (qphoria can vouch), but this is a live commercial system, so I'm going to have to screen carefully. A PM that says "I'm really good with OpenCart" isn't going to do it. I'd prefer an established extension developer, so I can look at your reviews. I will definitely need to see a code sample, preferably an OpenCart extension that you have written. You need to speak English well enough that we can communicate about complex requirements.

If you're interested, PM me with your bona fides and hourly rate.

What is wrong with mathematicians? Cake is never a problem!

Post by hammerdata » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:18 am

My thanks to everyone who responded! I'm working now with one of the respondents, but if you want to PM me anyway, I'm happy to retain your information for the future.

What is wrong with mathematicians? Cake is never a problem!