Post by duccccky » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm on fixed income and can't pay that much. I can get some work done on upgrading from 2.3.0.2 to 3.0.2.0 but afterwards I'm having issues. Sometimes my public side works, sometimes it tells me Error: a theme has not been assigned to this store. In admin, Theme has always said heading_title no matter what I've done. I've done everything I've been told that is supposed to resolve that and it doesn't. Then I also have issues with some admin permissions. When I put in a fix that was supposed to help with that, then I couldn't get into the admin page. So if you can help with getting me upgraded for say $10 US, that's about all I can spare. I'd really really appreciate it.

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 pm

With that US$10 bounty, i'm not sure if you can get any professionals working for you ;)

Anyway, after migration, do head over to system > settings to reconfigure all the new settings you have, and also admin > extensions to reconfigure any extensions / themes you're using.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

Also to re-save your language default settings from your admin - > system - > localisation - > languages.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by duccccky » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 am

MarketInSG wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 pm
With that US$10 bounty, i'm not sure if you can get any professionals working for you ;)

Anyway, after migration, do head over to system > settings to reconfigure all the new settings you have, and also admin > extensions to reconfigure any extensions / themes you're using.
doing the inside work is not the problem. I explained what my problem was. I just need help getting past that hump. straightlight (I think is the name I've been talking with) can verify I've done what I've been told and I still have problems with just what I mentioned. I can do the rest.

Post by duccccky » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:10 am

well I think I got the permissions working. I'm not sure exactly how, but they seem to be working right now anyhow. So, the only problem that still needs fixed is in my admin page, the THEME says heading_title. I can still only pay $10 US. I have copied my old setting table and my old language table into the new tables and it has not fixed this problem. I don't know enough about OC or PHPMyAdmin to do anything else. Strange thing is is that I do have a public page currently.

Post by paulfeakins » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:58 pm

As others have said $10 isn't really enough for this to be a paid job (it doesn't make business sense for us to look at anything under £60 for example) but we're happy to try and help if we can, what is the exact error message and at what URL?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 pm

60 Euro? Then, my offer was still way generous to fix this issue. :drunk:

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:45 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 pm
60 Euro?
No, the symbol £ means Great British Pounds (GBP).
straightlight wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 pm
Then, my offer was still way generous to fix this issue. :drunk:
Well the point is that very small bits of work like this aren't efficient for a company to take on.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:19 am

No, the symbol £ means Great British Pounds (GBP).
Got it, thanks.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by duccccky » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:44 am

paulfeakins wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:58 pm
As others have said $10 isn't really enough for this to be a paid job (it doesn't make business sense for us to look at anything under £60 for example) but we're happy to try and help if we can, what is the exact error message and at what URL?
well the problem is in my admin page the Theme says heading_title. the public side is working though. the url is https://motorhead69.us/store1. typically I get Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store. that error can be seen on the old public side at https://motorhead69.us/store.

Post by duccccky » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:45 am

nevermind now. I found the 1 problem! In the database in extension table, the theme still said theme_default. Soon as I took out theme_ and left it as default, reloaded admin page, checking system/setting there it was the name of the theme!

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 am

I can't replicate this issue on my end but I do see the 1007.php file that has the insertion query for the theme_default as perhaps it should of had been default instead.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON