Post by maryann01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:11 am

We are looking for an Open Cart consultant to help us with making changes to our account.

I have three current projects to be processed ASAP:

1) add an import export tool so I can export my products and update, then import back in the changes. We have tried a couple of extensions, but not had the results we need. The updates are for the purposes of adding our inventory but also to be able to export inventory details to a POS system using a spreadsheet.

2) add a multiple/mass change tool

3) my Open Cart is currently set up as wholesale only so that when you access our website, no prices show until the customer logs in. We have only one customer group, and they set up their account based on having a tax ID number. I would like our website to have retail pricing when you access the webpage, and the current wholesale prices to be available to only the current customer group that logs in.

Post by shivankagrawal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 am

Hi,
Please check your PM.
I am available to discuss right now on Skype.

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by Thomas005 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Greetings!

I have sent you PM please check .

Regards ,
Thomas J

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by ostechnologies » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello,

I can definitely assist you with this requirement. Please check your PM and revert me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company