Post by Campandfish » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:19 am

I am looking for a developer that can build me a Vehicle Filter that can be set to a specific category or sub-category that will provide matching products to the specific motor vehicle. It must work in the same fashion as the one on the following link:
I only require Manufacturer | Year | Model
This needs to be able to be imported and exported by CSV where I can stipulate products that match the vehicle exactly. A possibility would be to have a separate column for each product group with a separator of ":" so if there are 3 different suitable product combinations then it would have 3 columns each with the matching products.
It should also have the option to add each group to the shopping cart at the click of a button - But the customer must be able to select all or only part of the combination as not everyone needs all parts.
I would also need to be able to allow the customer to select weather they have Flush Railings, Raised Rails or Fixed Points.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 am

I think this filter would work: ... 882&page=2

After that, you could have your import/ export extension modified to make sure that portion of the job works. You can contact us at to help you further.

Unhappy with your current host? We can migrate your account today (usually for no fee)! Visit our website and signup and we'll take care of the rest!
24/7/365 support

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by frank27 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello @campansfish,

Please check my PM. Can assist you for your requirement.
Please join me on Skype: cis.am3 for detail discussion

Frank J

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:44 pm