Post by ianhaney » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 am

Hi

I have developed a website using a custom theme called shovelhead in a opencart 2.0.3.1 site for a client and using total import pro as the client wants it all automated so the site has stock control and new products added and existing products updated

the total import pro is pulling all the products and it's data in from a suppliers csv file on a url and it has imported all the products and need help with the following

I have manually created a few parent categories called domestic appliances, heating and ventilation and audio visual and moved the sub categories imported from the url csv file into the manually created parent categories and need to know if the existing products will be updated when the clients supplier updated their csv file on the url and also any new products will be added to the site if any new ones are added to the url csv file by the clients supplier

the total import pro has a cron job so I run that through the hosting every hour so it can check for changes to the csv file on the url

that's what I need help with or confirming but also got the following issue

all the products images have not been imported either, they are all missing and showing the no image picture but in the csv file majority of the products on the csv file have images so need help to fix that as well

the site is https://www.onestopappliances.co.uk

I really need help to get it fixed and working correctly as is urgent. Please need urgent help and willing to pay

Thank you in advance

Post by frank27 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello Ian,

Can Surely assist you on Urgent basis, Please check my PM

and join me on Skype: cis.am3

Best Regards,
Frank J

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Did this get sorted in the end?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by caygri » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Unfortunally client has a low budget

Caygri Develop, Web Marketing, SEO, Hosting Provider.