Post by ucantbe » Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello,

I would like to show specific products on the Information Pages.

Requirements:
- The products shown need to use a new Template (a clone of featured.tpl, for example).
- I need to be able to show each product by its ID on the Information Pages (using shortcode, for example), in the Content Editor where the rest of the information text will be.

I am using the latest version of OC, default theme.

I pay via PayPal after I can see the working demo. Let me know the cost.

Do not PM me to 'discuss', all my requirements are in this post.

EDIT: It seems I am receiving offers of $125-$150 for this small task. Please bear in mind that I know PHP/HTML/CSS/Javascript, I just do not know OpenCart at all, I am fairly new to it.

I know if you are ripping me off, so please don't. If this task requires $100+, then what will something larger require? $10,000?

My maximum budget is $60.

Post by sachin6609 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Hii

You Can show the Feature product module on the information page

You can show feature products on the top - bottom - left - right side of the information page

Thanks

Sachin

Post by atizvatech » Tue May 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Dear ucantbe,

Please connect me at atizvatech@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ankur

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 pm

ucantbe wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 pm
I pay via PayPal after I can see the working demo.
When I buy a product online, I don't say "sent it to me and I'll pay when it arrives". The web development industry doesn't work that way either.

ucantbe wrote:
Asking for more information is usually a good idea to make sure the requirements are clear.

ucantbe wrote:
If this task requires $100+, then what will something larger require? $10,000?
Maybe. Some websites cost millions. It depends what's required.

ucantbe wrote:
This isn't really big enough for a UK or US freelancer but you might find someone in a developing country who can do it for this budget.

I would suggest though that you treat the freelancers here with a bit more respect. Suggesting that they're trying to rip you off because they're offering to do the work for more than you can afford to pay is not very fair. Also asking them to do the work before you pay them anything is not very fair and leaves them vulnerable. What security do they have that you will pay them after they have spent their time?

Good freelancers are like gold dust, so I suggest you are a bit more respectful in your approach to find them.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 pm
ucantbe wrote:
I pay via PayPal after I can see the working demo.
When I buy a product online, I don't say "sent it to me and I'll pay when it arrives". The web development industry doesn't work that way either.

ucantbe wrote:
Asking for more information is usually a good idea to make sure the requirements are clear.

ucantbe wrote:
If this task requires $100+, then what will something larger require? $10,000?
Maybe. Some websites cost millions. It depends what's required.

ucantbe wrote:
This isn't really big enough for a UK or US freelancer but you might find someone in a developing country who can do it for this budget.

I would suggest though that you treat the freelancers here with a bit more respect. Suggesting that they're trying to rip you off because they're offering to do the work for more than you can afford to pay is not very fair. Also asking them to do the work before you pay them anything is not very fair and leaves them vulnerable. What security do they have that you will pay them after they have spent their time?

Good freelancers are like gold dust, so I suggest you are a bit more respectful in your approach to find them.
I agree 100%

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA