Post by scottyboyyy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Willing to pay hourly or fixed price for the project.

On the clean default template, I need a developer to make a product "X" with random values placed in the admin section to generate a product page defined by the product.tpl.

Then visit the page and copy the source code and paste onto a .html or whatever and upload that. It will look the exact same, however the cart doesn't update to the correct value on page refresh or load (for example if the cart already had items), it only updates to the correct page on click using the javascript $('#button-cart').on('click', function() {...}.

So I need a developer able to do that with javascript.

I also need the stars only on the right column to update accordingly too if that is possible, as they don't update when new reviews are added. The reviews themselves do update with their content.

If anyone can do this I require only the full source code .html with the edits done to make this work - not the full folder, or for you to work on my folder, this only needs done in a clean folder!

Thanks in advance!

Post by scottyboyyy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:59 pm

A lot of PMs that don't fully understand what I'm wanting so I'll try explain it better:

The final project needs the product.html or X.html or whatever you want to call it to contain the modified source code generated from admin and product.tpl - product/product&product_id=X.

So basically make X.html and then make product/product&product_id=X through the admin panel. Then copy and paste the source code onto X.html. The source code from the generated page copied into product.html page will make it look identical. The issue is that although it looks identical the cart and reviews aren't functioning correctly, as they are not getting their values on load.

http://imgur.com/a/S7gly

http://imgur.com/a/FH4FK

So I need the javascript modified on the X.html so that the cart total updates at the top of the page and the stars update accordingly as they are on a .html completely seperate from the generated page (the generated page (product/product&product_id=X) will eventually be redirected to the .html through .htaccess later and will be unaccessable).

Post by frank27 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello Scotty,

I can surely assist you for your requirement.
Can we connect over Skype to have a detail discussion please.

My Skype: cis.am3

Best Regards,
Frank Jones