Post by cffrost2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:44 am

Is it possible to add a feature for my customers to be able to scan a barcode at our physical store/warehouse and it search for it, and if found, take them to the actual product page on the webstore? We'd like customers to be able to visit our location and scan items they want and checkout on their mobile devices.

Based on what I found (google search) there are a couple of javascript options that can take a pic of a code and then decode the barcode. Anyone have any thought's, ideas or know of a current solution? Or an estimate of what someone would charge to do this? vqmod/qcmod

Thanks in advance. OpenCart Version 2.3.0.2.
Last edited by cffrost2 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ashwani_multi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:06 am

Hi

In opencart admin barcode already save ?
Or required for admin also

Thank you

Opencart Quick checkout
View All modules
Any opencart issue contact me at support@opencartextensions.in

Thank you

Location - Ludhiana,Punjab,India

Post by ostechnologies » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi,

Please explain your requirement in more detail. However, you can have a look at this extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=21943

It might do what you need.

Or you can drop a mail at sarita@opensourcetechnologies.com providing your site URL, information of theme, and clear explanation of what you need.

Regards,

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by frank27 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Hello,

I have sent you the PM, please check and let me know when we can have a detail discussion
Can Surely assist you for your requirement

Please join me on Skype: cis.am3

Looking for your response

Thanks & Regards
Frank Jones

Post by cffrost2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 pm

ashwani_multi wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:06 am
Hi

In opencart admin barcode already save ?
Or required for admin also

Thank you
I want my customers to visit my location and shop at my physical store, scan product and view the details page online, then add it to their cart if they want to and be able to checkout on their mobile devise while they are here.

Post by cffrost2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:44 pm

ostechnologies wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 pm
Hi,

Please explain your requirement in more detail. However, you can have a look at this extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=21943

It might do what you need.

Or you can drop a mail at sarita@opensourcetechnologies.com providing your site URL, information of theme, and clear explanation of what you need.

Regards,
That's a nice feature. But I'm looking for something my customers would use while shopping at my physical location. Like a "scan & Checkout" feature while visiting my actual location.

Post by SirDarrell » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 am

Hi
Did anything come of this?
I have a similar need for customers to scan EAN barcodes on cases using their phone camera and ideally be sent straight to the right page where they can add it to cart.
Thanks
Darrell
V2.3.0.2