Post by trueliar » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 am

Hello,

we are searching for a migration, or from scratch, template that is actually on magento.
We give the source of the magento template if needed.
70% of the payment when the template is visible online (on your demo site) and 30% after the installation (we can do the installation by ourselves) otherwise 100% after the installation.
Some hardcoded links/textes in the header, only for the upper menu, are allowed but not more than that and the template must remain responsive.
It's not very difficult (In my opinion) and, usually, I would personally do it without big problems but I have deadlines with other jobs that are more problematic.
(ex.: I already started to add the footer and a few other parts that got 10 minutes)
The theme must have his own folder to work. Please, no extra garbage.

We will give link, and if you need it the original template (not suggested in my opinion) if you contact us at info[at]bnit.it
After that you receive the link and informations please send us back your quotation.

I don't pretend the exact copy but the look and feel and the prominent template images must be the same.

regards

Post by shivankagrawal » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello,
Please check my PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Opencart responsive theme and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: md@anaisystechnologies.com

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by victor.cis » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi,

I Can definitely assist you very proficiently with your requirements.

Please let me know if there are any more details. Kindly Connect me to skype: cis.victor1 or email me : victor.cisin10@gmail.com

BR
Victor

Post by ostechnologies » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi,

An email has been sent to you on behalf of Opensource Technologies. Kindly check.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company