Post by scalabletech » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 am

Hey guys,

Ok, so I have a pretty large website already for the company I work for. This was originally built off "GoCart" which is a big hassle, especially with all the work that's been done by many different developers.

So, the owner decided to go the route of Magento, with another guy who has taken almost 16 months developing the site, though the work that's been done is minimal, so not a lot of actual time has been spent on it.

I know Magento is big and solid enough to handle the orders that we get, and even the customization, however it's not really a user friendly system. it's overly complicated where it could be simple, and too simple, where it needs to be more complex. Mainly for our needs.

I also don't think Magento can be easily extended to do everything we're looking to do with the site.

So after reviewing opencart, I'm working hard to push this. I like it's design, it's code structure, everything.

I have no doubt that I could take opencart and hit the ground running. However, I have very limited time to do this. The learning curve on something like this is steep.

So I'm asking that if anyone has the time, Please help me get this going and working. It's important that I know what's going in and out of the system as I'm going to basically utilize your experience to play catch-up on this.

This is NOT a free service. I'm willing to pay for your time and am looking to get started asap.

Here are a few basic requirements:

Every product has customizations, some will be using an online editor, others will be a form with the data.

We need full support on the shipping system, USPS and fedex are the main ones, but we'd prefer international, DHL and so on.

We need smart logic with shipping, costs based on quantity, (like 100-150=$2, 150-300=$1).

We need an API that allows updating of statuses, placing orders and more.

Multi-site integration and even multi-source based data. Like if an order can from Amazon, we can track that data.

Paypal/direct CC payment integration tracking everything from payment processed to chargebacks.

Please feel free to contact me directly and let me know if interested. We can discuss rates, time and work involved. I'm fresh to this, but have been developing for 16+ years in php, so not concerned about the learning curve, just the time it'll take to get me there.

Post by Thomas005 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Greetings !

I have seen your requirement & I would be glad to assist you .

could you please add me on Skype or share your email id or Skype id so I can get in touch with you .

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi there,

I think we can help - would you like to drop us an email to discuss?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by deepvyas » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi ,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype.

Best Regards,

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by webosistech » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello,

This is Shane from Webosistech.

I have seen your post and gone through your requirement in detail.

We have extensive expertise in the Opencart custom development. We will also develop custom module if needed to satisfy your requirement. We will assure you to complete the work in pre-defined timeframe.

We would like to discuss with you in detail. Once we will gather your requirement then we will prepare scope document and we will work accordingly. Please share detail requirement on my mail id: shane@webosistech.com . My Skype id: webosistech

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Shane

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello,
I would like to offer my services for your project please let me know. I have relevant experience in Opencart and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: md@anaisystechnologies.com

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by ostechnologies » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello,

We are ready to assist you in this project. We have the required experience with developing in Opencart, integrating payment gateways, shipping methods, customizing modules and extensions. You can check some of the extensions that we have developed: http://www.opensourcetechnologies.com/p ... extensions

Please let me know when can we schedule a call to discuss further. My contact details are attached with my signature.

Thanks and regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company