Post by 2ninjas » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 pm

We are running OC 1.5.4 and have a very busy store.

We currently have free shipping enabled customer orders $100 or more and it works fine.

Our problem is if we want to run a promo and offer free shipping for say 75 or more (with the use of a coupon code) it works, but also allows them to choose and get express shipping for free (NOT GOOD).

So we need all shipping options except free being able to be picked if they use the coupon.

Need this ASAP and willing to pay for your work.

Please email us if you are able to do this.

Server is your standard linux box, with php 5.6

Post by Johnathan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:37 am

The way Free Shipping coupons work in OpenCart is that they give a 100% discount on the shipping selected by the customer, if applied to the cart. For your situation, what you could do is use Ultimate Shipping to set up a $0.00 shipping rate that only appears when a particular coupon code is applied to the cart. You'd set it up in the extension like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARGE #1
Title: Free Shipping Coupon
Group: A
Charge Type: Total
Charge Field: 75-99999 = 0.00
Rule: Coupon is FREESHIP

For the coupon itself, you'd want to set it up as a $0.00 discount, and NOT set it to give Free Shipping. If you do that, then it won't add any discount itself when applied to the cart. Instead, Ultimate Shipping will check that the coupon code is applied, and if the total is over $75, it will display a "Free Shipping Coupon" shipping option during checkout.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by darshshah » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello,

I have gone through your requirement and clearly understood issue, and I am able to setup shipping as per your requirement, so if still job is open, we can discuss further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com

Thanks,
Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)
2ninjas wrote:We are running OC 1.5.4 and have a very busy store.

We currently have free shipping enabled customer orders $100 or more and it works fine.

Our problem is if we want to run a promo and offer free shipping for say 75 or more (with the use of a coupon code) it works, but also allows them to choose and get express shipping for free (NOT GOOD).

So we need all shipping options except free being able to be picked if they use the coupon.

Need this ASAP and willing to pay for your work.

Please email us if you are able to do this.

Server is your standard linux box, with php 5.6

Location - Rajkot

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi 2ninjas,

Please let me know if this job is still available. I would like to assist you as we are expert in Opencart development and customization.

My availability is high on skype and mail. So please feel free to contact me on either at your suitable time for further discussions.

Please feel free to ask for our portfolio.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by webosistech » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Hello,

This is Shane from Webosistech.

We have gone through your issue and the requirement.

We have extensive expertise in developing custom extensions. We can handle this functionality by using a custom module.

We would like to discuss with you in detail. Please share your current system so we can check the flow and let you know the proper solution and estimation.

Please send us details on our email id: shane@webosistech.com

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Shane

Post by 2ninjas » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Johnathan wrote:The way Free Shipping coupons work in OpenCart is that they give a 100% discount on the shipping selected by the customer, if applied to the cart. For your situation, what you could do is use Ultimate Shipping to set up a $0.00 shipping rate that only appears when a particular coupon code is applied to the cart. You'd set it up in the extension like this:

CHARGE #1
Title: Free Shipping Coupon
Group: A
Charge Type: Total
Charge Field: 75-99999 = 0.00
Rule: Coupon is FREESHIP

For the coupon itself, you'd want to set it up as a $0.00 discount, and NOT set it to give Free Shipping. If you do that, then it won't add any discount itself when applied to the cart. Instead, Ultimate Shipping will check that the coupon code is applied, and if the total is over $75, it will display a "Free Shipping Coupon" shipping option during checkout.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.
Thanks, this is working perfectly for us.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Glad to hear it! If you have any questions or issues with the extension, feel free to contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact, or the e-mail address in the extension files.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator