Post by dpredster » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:15 am

Hi,

Has anyone designed a plugin to integrate First Atlantic Commerce payment portal?

I am looking for a developer with experience in developing payment portal plugins. Preference would be given to anyone who has worked with First Atlantic Commerce in the past.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Hi there,

We haven't worked with First Atlantic Commerce but I'm sure we can still help - would you like to drop us an email to discuss?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by darshshah » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:37 am

Hello,

Be honest, we didn't work earlier, but we are sure we'll devlop a plugin to integrate First Atlantic Commerce payment portal.

If still job is open, so we can discuss further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype : shah.darshanv

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Darshan

Location - Rajkot

Post by kiroso » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 am

Hi
Thank you for posting the requrirements. I actually have experince working on that payment gateway for wordpress, i did some enhancement for it.

I can help you with the opencart plugin as well. please add me on skype " webmeastro " or email me at deepak@kiroso.com

hope to discuss the requirement further

Thanks

Post by webosistech » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Hello,

We don't have past experience with First Atlantic Commerce. But we have experienced in develop payment portal plugins.

Please send us your detail requirement on our mail id: shane@webosistech.com

Let's discuss on mail.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Shane

Post by ian619 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi

Have a good expertise in the requirement you asked for, please connect with me at email or skype for greater discussion

ian(dot)cisin10(at )gmail(dot)com
S k y p e : cis(dot)ian

Best
Ian

Post by dpredster » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 am

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. Thank you all for the responses. I am awaiting access to the API and I would be in contact with some of you regarding the plugin.