Post by apperucho » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi,

My New Years resolution is to commission a custom mod for my store. I'll try to explain what I need the best way I can :)

I own this store http://www.marydoll.pt. The bulk of our sales are customized items like phone covers, pillow covers, blankets, etc. We have our own designs and the customer can customize those by adding one or more names and some other elements on given situations (i've attached some sample items).

Currently, after the order is placed and payed, we send a preview for customer approval. Needless to say that all process is manual and very time consuming.

I'd like to have that process automatic on the product page before the customer checks out.

Here's out I've envisioned it (subject to changes, off course):

_ each product page is a unique design created by us and only some bits can be customized.

_ on step one, using the default product option structure, the customer would choose the phone model from the list of available ones and the customizations allowed, typically theirs children or loved ones names.

_ on step two the customer would see a preview of the design with the names chosen before and could also change some details like font color and placing, etc.

_ step three would be pressing the add to cart button confirming the previous design.

_ upon order completion, I'd need two output images. One a low definition JPEG for emailing purposes and another one good enough for the acual cover printing (I have the templates and specs for that).

It's a simple version of other product configurators out there.

Can this be done?

Thanks!

António

Attachments

1_almofada 40x40cm_AMOSTRA.jpg

pillow - 1_almofada 40x40cm_AMOSTRA.jpg (167.23 KiB) Viewed 2321 times

twinkle Dots_blue 4.jpg

phone cover 2 - twinkle Dots_blue 4.jpg (71.38 KiB) Viewed 2321 times

rainbowpolkadots .jpg

phone cover 1 - rainbowpolkadots .jpg (86.6 KiB) Viewed 2321 times

Post by jimmyphong » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 pm

sound as that heard custom product design ! it work like t-shirt custom design !

So i thinks it's quite difficult, and you can search for 1 freelancer rather than subservience

News CMS || Plus SEO || Live Price change with Option Select

Post by apperucho » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:07 am

It's pretty much like a custom t-shirt creator but simpler...

Still, it's too much for me to handle ;)

Post by Thomas005 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Greetings!

Please check your PM so we can discuss further .

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by ostechnologies » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:09 pm

It seems interesting. You can contact us at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by chrisranjana.com » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:13 pm

apperucho wrote:It's pretty much like a custom t-shirt creator but simpler...

Still, it's too much for me to handle ;)
Have customized opentshirts module earlier, so have the experience.

Chris, Opencart Developers and Programmers,
Opencart Developers Opencart Programmers
https://www.chrisranjana.com

Location - chennai, India

Post by RIKSOF » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi, This sounds interesting. Would it be possible to discuss this in more detail over a Phone / Skype call? What is your availability like this week? My contact details can be found below.

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom mobile and web application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.

Email: info@riksof.com

Post by apperucho » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm discussing details with some programmers but this job is still available.

Please let me know if you have some interest.

Thanks.

António

Post by brushyourideas » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello,

We understand your product requirements, and we recommend you to use our Product Designer Tool from Brush your Ideas. Our tool integrates with your website and supports all programming languages. The feature-rich library will give your customers the liberty to create their own custom designs, preview them in 2D or 3D, and simply place an order upon finalizing the design.

The entire process will decrease the back and forth of communication, no last-minute changes, no more manual, and time-consuming labor. To know more about our tool, you can reach out to us here; our experts will guide you through and help you automate your entire process.

Opencart Custom Product Designer

Location - India