Post by jacobl » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:26 am

Looking for OPENCART developer to pick up an existing project and complete it:

Project scope and specs:
“Sweeeeet.com Desserts” is a desserts online store for local communities. Nothing is shipped – everything is baked to the customer’s order, fresh, and then delivered or picked up. Everything is baked out of the baker’s home.
Today, sweeeeet.com is completely static with HTML and JS, hosted on godaddy. There is no CMS, no database, no dynamic pages… and the design is not responsive. Also, the shopping cart is external, hosted by PayPal. Customers today place an order online and pay with a credit card or they pay later (with cash/check) upon delivery/pickup.
You can see the current user experience by browsing sweeeeet.com and then clicking on any category, like “Birthday Cakes”, and then on any cake, like “Gingerbread Cake”.

I want to improve the shopping experience that I described above and to automate it.
Some of the work has been already done by an opencart developer. It’s been coded in OpenCart using a purchased framework/template. Here is what’s been done so far: http://areteitsoftwares.com/dev/sweeeeet/

I want to finish the project and looking for an opencart developer expert to pick it up and finish it.

Post by Thomas005 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Greetings!

I have sent you a message , please have a look .

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by ostechnologies » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 pm

I have just posted on personal message. Please check.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company