Post by Pamela » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am

http://www.pittypattermarket.com/shop/

I make and sell doll clothes for the Galoob Baby Face Doll. We also sell shoes and other items for this particular doll. I have sold on ebay for years but will be halting that March 30th. I would like to have my shop running smooth by then.

I want the design to be elegant because even though it is to sell dolls and doll items, I do my best to create quality fotos for my items and I would like the site to be in keeping with that.

I did try to create a header for it but noticed after I put it up, it did not centre. I couldn't find anywhere to change that so I think it is probably better that I pay someone else to deal with the technical end while I concentrate on making the fotos and sewing!

I would like to have someone who will be around for while and who knows something about PHPBB because I also have a forum that needs updating. Paying one person here, another there and no one knowing what the other has done or why is not a good business practice. Someone that speaks Dutch or German is also a plus!!

Please send me a PM with your quote for a template and a PHPBB update as well as your hourly rate for future work and examples of active sites you have done with OpenCart.

Thanks
Pamela

Location - Netherlands/USA

Post by Pamela » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 am

I would like to thank everyone who was kind enough to submit offers for this assignment. I was impressed with many of the submissions, however my needs covered a variety of elements not just the template. Therefor I have chosen someone who is knowledgeable in all of these areas.
Again thank you for your submissions and best wishes in the future!

Pamela Splettstoesser

Location - Netherlands/USA