Post by glolar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:37 am

First of all, I apologize for posting this in a different forum. I saw this Commercial Support forum after I posted in that other forum.

I have the monumental task of updating a v1.4.9.3 OpenCart website to the newest v3.x.

The old website has many 3rd party extensions installed, and I need to make sure the new v3.x site has as much functionality as possible from the old site. My main concern, though, are the database tables. I have the OpenCart MVC knowledge, and the MySql and PHP knowledge to do this, but not the experience, so I may decide to farm this out, expecially if I can find an OpenCart developer who has done this type of upgrade before.

I am open to any and all suggestions as to the best way to proceed.

Thank you!

Location - San Diego, CA

Post by shivankagrawal » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:01 am

Hello,
Greetings! Please check your PM and let me know.

Thanks

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by gabriel.albert » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello,
I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Post by deepvyas » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello,
Greetings !
I have sent you PM , Please check
Can you in version upgrade and custom coding too

Contact me further on Skype - deepvyas71 or Email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi there,

We would be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by glolar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:52 am

Thank you to all that replied.

I just TODAY (February 18, 2019) got email notification that you all had replied to my original request back on Dec 18 of LAST YEAR. Don't know what the issue is with the OpenCart forum, but I posted in a different post that I was not receiving email notices from the forum. Maybe they fixed it, and that is why I have finally gotten email notification.

In any event, I created a spreadsheet detailing the database differences between 1.4.9.3 and 3.0.2.0, and used that to write my own SQL scripts to convert the tables directly from 1.4.9.3 to 3.0.2.0.

My project is all done!

Regards,

Larry

Increase Your Child's I.Q.
iPad Wallpapers
Turtle & Tortoise Screen Savers

Location - San Diego, CA