Post by Addvicon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for a custom product designer tool for OpenCart.
For example:
Customer comes to the website and sees example products like a T-shirt with a picture of a dog in it. When product goed to productpage he can choose to edit the product. Now he sees the same T-shirt, but with no image (blank). First step for the customer is to upload an image (with check box for agreeing customer has the rights of the image, without this customer cant go to the next step). In the next screen you see can see the image in the product and position it (scale, rotate, slide). When you click confirm you see an example of the product with the option to go back to the designer to change your product or start over. The other step is to put it in your cart. Now in the cart the customer sees the product he made and when he places the order I can check download to images in backend. One is the original image customer uploaded (high-res) and the other is the example product with customers photo.
Example: http://merchfactory.com/iphone-5-case.html
Module should be in HTML5, NOT in Flash, so it should work with iPad/iPhone.

You can PM me for an offer or ask relevant questions in this topic.

Thanks!

Post by tankueray » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

Look at OpenTshirts.com, it comes as a stand-alone and as an OC extension. They're working on an HTML5 version to be released soon.

Post by mikeltn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Hi,
You may be interested in our Custom Product Builder or Product Image Layers extensions
Cheers,

WeDoWeb: OpenCart Development partner and Solutions provider
Our Extensions:
- Custom Product Builder NEW
- Product Image Layers - Product Customiser NEW
- Product Series
and many more
available on OpenCart Store and WeDoWeb Store

Location - Melbourne, AU

Post by iweballey » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:03 pm

I can help you with the work..contact me on skype

OpenCart Development partner and Solutions provider
www.Iweballey.com

Location - India

Post by goopensource » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:51 am

Hi all,

I have developed a module for iphone case customization.

http://www.goopensource.net/janis/index ... duct_id=50

Take a look at it.

If you are interested, you can contact me.

It is developed with HTML5, JQUERY, KINETICJS.

Post by Pookie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 pm

goopensource wrote:Hi all,

Take a look at it.

Hi, It impressed me. Can you contact me at beersoup@hotmail.com?

Post by thiagottorres » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 am

goopensource wrote:Hi all,

Take a look at it.

Hello, I am interested, send me the email thiago@triplot.com.br details and costs? thank you

Post by rsmrenan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 am

I want one module like that.
In my case i need for cases, mugs and another products.
I am looking for somebody to create or modificate a module for me, and make the instalation in my website.

Post by goopensource » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 am

The module is up for sale.

Please PM me guys. I can do the integration to your site.

Let me know.

Post by claudia allisson » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:56 pm

you can try this module http://codecanyon.net/item/opencart-cus ... wpproducts
It's awesome ! Lots of features available in this module...

It is used to design or printing on T-shirts. By this module customer can design the t-shirt on both positions (front & back) as per their need such as add logo, image, clip-art or any text, number by different types of font, color and design. Customer can upload multiple images and just drag the image on different positions of a T-shirt or he can select existing clip art from the sample items which was uploaded by shop owner.

I think you are searching for this type of module. You can check it :)

Regards
Claudia

Post by danno68 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm new here!! So hi everyone....I will post something in the intro pages.

I had to post a comment because I've just seen goopensources web design, and am totally blown away, so would be very interested to know more.

Goopensource, could you let me know how i'd buy this template from you please?? it's really awesome

Thanks in advance

Post by shirttools » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 am

I have built exactly what you are looking for in HTML5 with vector and Hi-Rez downloadable files.

Hundreds of fonts and you can even upload your own. Can be changed to any language and so much more..

http://www.shirttools.com

Post by mkp007 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:21 am

shirttools wrote:I have built exactly what you are looking for in HTML5 with vector and Hi-Rez downloadable files.

Hundreds of fonts and you can even upload your own. Can be changed to any language and so much more..

http://www.shirttools.com
This looks promising but I have a couple concerns:

1) $999/install is expensive. If I have a multi-store, does the license apply to all stores?
2) The flow of designing a shirt, then hitting the "buy now" button, then having to update sizes in the table and hitting the "add to cart" button seems a bit confusing. Consider changing the "buy now" button to "Finished Designing" or something like that.
3) Is it possible to add a pattern/shape (think of a racing stripe) to the shirt and then be able to change the color of shape (change the outside stripe and the inside stripe). This maybe something you would need to customize. If so, can you do this?
4) When I add the product to the cart, can it be edited? If not, how do I create another shirt with the design I saved?
5) Is the image saved as a PDF or can it be? I would want to import it into CorelDraw and have the layers intact.

It seems that this type of tool can be very powerful if implemented correctly. However, if it adds confusion (which most tools I have seen do), then it will hurt business. It really needs to be tailored to our specific needs and we would need help doing that.

Thanks

Mark

Vorticy, Inc.
Opencart 1.5.6.4, MySQL 5.1.73-5, PHP 5.3.3-46, Plesk v12.0.18, OS CentOS 6

Post by John alfie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi,
you can check inkyROBO's Custom Opencart T-Shirt Design Tool. Their tools are best with seamless features and functionalities.

Post by alexmath » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:43 am

goopensource wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:51 am
Hi all,

Take a look at it.

Hi, am interested. if you are still active that is.

Post by MrPhil » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Anyone interested in printed graphics designs on their products needs to keep a few things in mind. One is that whatever format(s) the customer supplies the image in, your supplier may need color separations, etc. It depends on how their printing is done and whether they can halftone the image to get arbitrary colors, blend custom colors, or need to keep colors completely separate. If printing tees, can they print front and back, or just front? The second is that customers will come with a wide variety of skill sets that you need to accommodate to keep them happy. Some will have images or even photos that they've done themselves, in a standard graphics format such as JPEG or SVG or even PDF, and all they need to do is upload them. Others will depend on webpage tools that you supply, ranging from "add some text to our library of images (or your image)" to complete drawing tools similar to PhotoShop or GIMP. Built-in drawing and image manipulation tools can get quite complicated very quickly, so you may want to limit your tools to some basic scaling and text addition, and let customers upload their own creations if they want to go beyond that.

Post by gcextreme » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 am

I know its an old post, but its $999 for the ShirtTools software and FREE installation and 12 months free support.
Youre paying for the software, that has alot of capabilities and alot of work put into it. And you own it for ever.
Im a part time business, and ive had my website up for 4 years and i have had $32,000 in sales from my site. Thats $8,000 a year, so spending $999 is very reasonable in the long run.
There are other software options, where you pay monthly fees, FOREVER, and in the long run youll spend thousands more than you would if you just bought ShirtTools.

Opencart Default Theme Version 3.0.3.8
www.gcextreme.com
Fergus Falls, Mn. USA
AAS Degree in E-Com Web Design Development
Old School: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Photoshop

Post by brushyourideas » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Addvicon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 pm
Hi all,

I am looking for a custom product designer tool for OpenCart.
For example:
Customer comes to the website and sees example products like a T-shirt with a picture of a dog in it. When product goed to productpage he can choose to edit the product. Now he sees the same T-shirt, but with no image (blank). First step for the customer is to upload an image (with check box for agreeing customer has the rights of the image, without this customer cant go to the next step). In the next screen you see can see the image in the product and position it (scale, rotate, slide). When you click confirm you see an example of the product with the option to go back to the designer to change your product or start over. The other step is to put it in your cart. Now in the cart the customer sees the product he made and when he places the order I can check download to images in backend. One is the original image customer uploaded (high-res) and the other is the example product with customers photo.
Example: http://merchfactory.com/iphone-5-case.html
Module should be in HTML5, NOT in Flash, so it should work with iPad/iPhone.

You can PM me for an offer or ask relevant questions in this topic.

Thanks!

Hi,
You may be interested in our Product Design Software with a Responsive UI extensions.

We are providing Web-to-Print Storefronts for both established and Startup businesses. where You can find All-Inclusive Web-to-Print Solutions for Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, PrestaShop, and PHP.

Take a look at it.
If you are interested, you can contact sales@brushyourideas.com

Opencart Custom Product Designer

Location - India

Post by Justin49 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin.c@talentsfromindia.com so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057

Post by Polly Smith » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Hello, this company provides a high quality personalized online product design software tool that will help you to custom design your products.

https://www.productdesignertool.com/