Post by shughey » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 am

Anyone know why the images I'm adding do not appear?  New install of latest version.  Everything else works ok.  Permissons are ok: Owner is Read, Write, Execute; Group is Read, Execute and Others is Read, Execute.  The default images appear but nothing else I add.

Thanks,
Sam

Post by Qphoria » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 am

1.x is still early in development so its likely that it's just not working yet. Try the latest version of 0.7.9

Administrator

Post by shughey » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 am

Qphoria wrote: 1.x is still early in development so its likely that it's just not working yet. Try the latest version of 0.7.9
Sorry for the oversight. I am using opencart_0[1].7.9-RC5.  Now, the strangest thing, when I downlaod an image to a folder not in the same bookstore directory but then copy and paste it into the image file it works.

Post by fido-x » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm

shughey wrote: Sorry for the oversight. I am using opencart_0[1].7.9-RC5.
Version 0.7.9RC5 doesn't set permissions correctly on uploaded files, this was fixed in RC6.
Now, the strangest thing, when I downlaod an image to a folder not in the same bookstore directory but then copy and paste it into the image file it works.
Not so strange, RC5 and earlier moved the uploaded file from it's temporary location to the image directory, while RC6 copies the file. Copying the file sets the correct permissions.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia