Post by xonium » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:22 am

Hallo,

Would any kind opencart fellow help me translate this policy from English to German?

"If you ignore or refuse to collect a package, so that it is returned to us, we have the right to refund you for the amount of the order deducted by an administrative fee.
The fee will be decided based on our actual shipping cost and can be a maximum of €10."

Tschüss!
Last edited by xonium on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by OSWorX » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:40 am

Soviel ich sehen kann, ist das bereits Englisch .. oder?
Und, innerhalb der EU kann jede Bestellung (wenn nicht individuell angefertigt) binnen 14 Tage ohne Angabe eines Grundes abgelehnt werden bzw. hier die Annahme verweigert.
Ohne Kosten für den Kunden.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by xonium » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:53 am

I am sorry I ment from English to German. I don't speak German.

Yes 14 days to regret an order is true. But that applies if the customer actually tells us he/she wants to return the product(s) within 14 days.

In most countries the package will get to a post office where the customer can pick it up. If (s)he does not pick it up within 14 days it is returned to us.

We will have it later than 14 days from when we sent it and the customer did not even tell us anything. So the law does not apply in this case and the customer does not have the right to cancel an order like this by law.

Therefore we can charge a fee for this.

This translated with Google Translate:
Ich bin traurig, dass ich aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche ment. Ich spreche kein Deutsch.

Ja 14 Tagen bereuen ein Auftrag wahr ist. Aber das gilt, wenn der Kunde uns wirklich erzählt er / sie will das Produkt (e) innerhalb von 14 Tagen zurück.

In den meisten Ländern wird das Paket zu einem Postamt , wo der Kunde es abholen kann. Wenn (n) er es nicht innerhalb von 14 Tagen abholen wird es an uns zurückgeschickt .

Wir werden sie haben später als 14 Tage aus, wenn wir es geschickt, und der Kunde selbst uns etwas nicht sagen. So das Gesetz nicht gilt in diesem Fall und der Kunde hat nicht das Recht, eine Bestellung wie dies gesetzlich zu stornieren.

Deshalb können wir eine Gebühr für diese Rechnung zu stellen.

Post by OSWorX » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:42 pm

xonium wrote:Hallo,

Would any kind opencart fellow help me translate this policy from English to German?

"If you ignore or refuse to collect a package, so that it is returned to us, we have the right to refund you for the amount of the order deducted by an administrative fee.
The fee will be decided based on our actual shipping cost and can be a maximum of €10."

Tschüss!
Translation:
Falls die Paketannahme verweigert wird oder die Abholfrist (bei Hinterlegung) nicht eingehalten wird und die Sendung deswegen retourniert wird, behalten wir uns vor die Rücksendekosten bis zu einem Maximalbetrag von 10,- € in Rechnung zu stellen.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria