Post by OCdevWizard » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Daniel wrote:Payments for paypal this month has already been sent out.

Payments for payoneer will be this month. Its currently Chinese new year and my payoneer contact is not back until Monday. I need to wait until my account is setup properly. I have no idea how long this takes. maybe ready monday, I dont know. I then have to transfer the money into the account so its going to be at least another week.
Ok. Thanks

OCdevWizard - OpenCart extensions and modules.

Location - Eastern Europe

Post by Daniel » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 am

@OCdevWizard Do you want a ban!!!

i have been running the extension store for 8 years and have always paid! this is the first time that extension payments have taken so long to go out and its not my fault!. blame Skrill! its not just my account that is blocked from receiving USD its yours as well.
Anyway the seller edit page under your account has the option to select payoneer now. after you have signed up add your payment payoneer email on the seller edit page.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by D3MO » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:20 am

Applied for Payoneer payout. in edit seller. Hope this time will not take so long.
PS: but still strange with skrill (for example i do accept it in usd without issues)

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by oceklenti » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:13 am

What about Firstchoice Pay? I think most companies are moving from Payoneer to Firstchoice Pay already.

Post by Daniel » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:33 am

It's to late to change now

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by D3MO » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Best way would be to have as many options as possible:) not to get in a situation like these few month now. Also why not to allow use not just e payment gateways? for example presta shop allows to use local banks also for withdrawal.

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by D3MO » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 pm

oceklenti wrote:What about Firstchoice Pay? I think most companies are moving from Payoneer to Firstchoice Pay already.

to me looks that this first pay is the same payoneer changing name? as the used system (website is the very same) identical only diferrence payoneer uses green colors:) and first pay uses blue:))

Post by oceklenti » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:59 pm

D3MO wrote:to me looks that this first pay is the same payoneer changing name? as the used system (website is the very same) identical only diferrence payoneer uses green colors:) and first pay uses blue:))
Certainly they look same but recently I got a mail from Payoneer about some companies using Payoneer moving to Firstchoice Pay and in march I'll not be able to receive payments from them if I don't have a Firstchoice Pay account. So I opened one. Payoneer says they will continue as separate...

Post by karapuz » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you, Daniel, for choosing Payoneer! It is a great option! I do not need to transfer the money from Skrill to Payoneer anymore!

Post by oceklenti » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Any news?

Post by oceklenti » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:41 am

We lost communication with support again...

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

had to fill out a few more forms. its still processing. i will post something as soon as i know.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by oceklenti » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:13 am

Thank you for the info

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm

still no reply.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:41 pm

ok the account is setup but still a few things to do.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

It's pretty crazy that in 2017 it's still very difficult and expensive transferring money to different countries. We often have issues sending money to Ukraine and alternate between Skrill and Payoneer.

I've seen this pop up a few times, not sure if it's worth investigating:
https://transferwise.com/

There's also Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but although if you keep it it BTC the fees are tiny, transferring to any "real" currency is very expensive.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm

In the good old days it was wads of US Dollars wrapped in tin foil sent to our Moscow office.

Oh how times have changed lol

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by Daniel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:51 am

ok getting closer. i have done everything my end, im waiting for the account now.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:04 pm

ok accounts ready. need to add cash tonight then should transfer next few days.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 pm

there is one more thing i need you guys to do which is accept receiving payments from me. i need to update my system but you will get an email asking you to accept receiving cash from me. ill let you know before it goes out.

OpenCart®

Administrator