Post by bthirsk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 am

After successful Upgrade, site was not accessible.
The error was T String on line 9 of config.php.

Code: Select all

 1 <?php
2
3 define('CONFIG_VERSION', '0.7.9-RC7');
4 define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
5 define('DB_USER', 'XXXXXXXXX');
6 define('DB_PASSWORD', 'XXXXXXX');
7 define('DB_NAME', 'XXXXXXXXX');
8 define('DIR_BASE', 'D:\www\vhosts\_static\opencart79.com\www$3);
9 define('HTTP_BASE', 'http://www.opencart79.com/');
10 define('HTTPS_BASE', '');
11
12 ?> 
I changed  line 8 to

Code: Select all

8 define('DIR_BASE', 'D:\www\vhosts\_static\opencart79.com\www\\');
It now works fine. Did I miss something or is this an upgrade bug.?

This is on a windows XP Server.

Brent


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am
Location - Canada

Post by hm2k » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:32 am

I see the issue, it's because \ needs to be \\, otherwise it uses it to escape it.

It was handled differently before.

However, I don't understand what version of 0.7.9 you're using, it's not the released version, and it's not the current SVN.

I'll try and tackle this soon.

UK Web Hosting


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 am
Location - UK

Post by bthirsk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:30 am

The version is the 7.9-RC7 SVN 375.
I checked it out yesterday, exported to a folder, and installed as I usually do.

Brent


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am
Location - Canada
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests