Post by moosetoga » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:32 am

First off, thanks to the OpenCart team. You guys rock and this is a great contribution to the community.

I'm running into a problem ever since upgrading to the latest version, though. I should note that right after I installed the upgrade, I also installed this module(latest/featured/special), so that could just as easily be the cause here.

Since the upgrade, everything has worked fine except for one weird thing: When I go to update a product, its description textarea shows up as a Page Not Found error page in an iframe. I've been trying to trace this back to the source, which I suspect may be admin/template/default/content/product.tpl, but I could be completely wrong on that. I'm just stumped. Anyone got any clue?

If it helps, the URL of the page in the iframe that's returning a page-not-found error is products/admin/?controller=product&product_id=30&action=updateeditor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=description1&Toolbar=Custom

Attachments

???
error.png

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 am

Yes, that contrib is the problem. 0.7.9-RC6 makes a change to the product.tpl file that was made after the L/F/S contrib was made:

EDIT: admin/template/default/content/product.tpl

Find:

Code: Select all

var sBasePath           = document.location.href.replace(/index\.php.*/, 'javascript/fckeditor/');
Replace with:

Code: Select all

var sBasePath           = '<?php echo HTTP_SERVER.'javascript/fckeditor/'?>';
I'll update the L/F/S contrib
Last edited by Qphoria on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Administrator

Post by moosetoga » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:03 am

Beauty! Worked. Thanks much.