Post by JNeuhoff » Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 pm

I know this has probably been posted multiple times in the past. But the OpenCart marketplace still has many bugs which could have been easily fixed:

1) The number of sales are not updated for new extension sales
2) The number of downloads for free extensions is wrong, neither is it updated
3) The extension's documentation isn't shown

Notice all of this used to work just fine till a few months ago when the opencart.com website was revamped introducing all these little bugs.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by IP_CAM » Thu May 25, 2017 9:54 am

this has probably been posted multiple times in the past

Well, it seemengly did not make much sense, there is still much waiting,
to be done, if only one would find some (spare) time.

My very personal Opition, OC should better move, i.E. to Vietnam, Hong Kong is
just much too expensive, in every Aspect, for a free Project like this, and therefore so
massivly depending on Sales, generated by a fully uncontrollable range of 3.th Party Dev's.
Even Switzerland would be cheaper... :laugh:

Just thinking out loud..., sorry!
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by OpenCart Addons » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 pm
I know this has probably been posted multiple times in the past. But the OpenCart marketplace still has many bugs which could have been easily fixed:

1) The number of sales are not updated for new extension sales
2) The number of downloads for free extensions is wrong, neither is it updated
3) The extension's documentation isn't shown

Notice all of this used to work just fine till a few months ago when the opencart.com website was revamped introducing all these little bugs.
Items #1 & #2 have been noted on the OpenCart Marketplace Updates post. The documentation has been moved to Account > Your Downloads > Download Extension.

These changes were put on hold as Daniel was focusing his attention on OpenCart v3.0.0. I'm going to work with Daniel to make improvements to the marketplace once the release of OC v3.0 is finalized.

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada