Post by branchd77 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 am

I purchased an extension from the opencart marketplace back in June of this year and just recently decided to try it out but the extension seems to no longer be in the opencart store. I've looked for a link to the product in the purchase history and invoice pages, used the marketplace search, and even googled it. I did find a link to the opencart marketplace where the extension used to be but get a 404 error.

So I decided to contact opencart to see if they could help using their contact us page. After filling out the form completely the send button remained un-clickable. So I clicked the link on the right-hand side of the page to open a support ticket and got an oops page.

So, I decided to post here in hopes someone can point me in the right direction. I haven't tried phone support but that is typically the last straw for me, I just hate phones.

Anyway the extension is Advanced Reward Points Pro
Extension ID: 19059

Post by Johnathan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:14 am

That extension appears to have been removed from the marketplace:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19059

That would mean the developer removed it, or was banned from opencart.com. Unfortunately, old purchases don't keep the download active, so once the extension is disabled the files are removed. (I believe this has been fixed since the site upgrade, so that downloads are still available even if the extension is removed, but you'd have to check with Daniel on that.)

You'll need to either contact the developer to get the files, or try contacting the OpenCart support team again to see if they can help. There are some javascript issues on the site which are preventing ajax forms from working sometimes, but I've found you can usually fix them by reloading the page a few times. If you can't get it working, contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact and I can send you the support team's e-mail address.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator