Post by zaibi1230 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

hi every one

my friend suggest me a site now to watch videos online, as every one know youtube is ban in pakistan so i was searching for videos, i tough how i can find an site which contain all youtube videos but now my suggest a site which is http://videoonline.pk/ i search videos its all youtube videos in that site, nice site but i am thinking how the site owner upload all the videos to that site? its impossible to download all videos from youtube and upload to another site. can someone tell me what is this and how he bring all the youtube videos to his site?

Post by Alex - A2Hosting » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 am

There are several Youtube video grabbers which is most likely at play here. Though you're going to look into the legality of it and also look for another software, OpenCart is not a video hosting software.

HostDash - Blazing Fast OpenCart Hosting. Ranked 4th Best Host on Hostimony

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

zaibi1230 wrote:hi every one

my friend suggest me a site now to watch videos online, as every one know youtube is ban in pakistan so i was searching for videos, i tough how i can find an site which contain all youtube videos but now my suggest a site which is http://videoonline.pk/ i search videos its all youtube videos in that site, nice site but i am thinking how the site owner upload all the videos to that site? its impossible to download all videos from youtube and upload to another site. can someone tell me what is this and how he bring all the youtube videos to his site?
The analogy on using streaming videos being pulled from other websites is not about downloading but rather streaming its content that is already streamed from other websites such as Youtube. For instance, by using the Youtube API, you do not need to download anything but rather connecting your opencart page that should be linked to a video that can be streamed remotely. That is quite a straightforward and easy process to integrate to your website.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON