Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:16 am

The extensions page on OpenCart seems to load very slow right now. I tried other links from opencart.com . No extensive waiting load involved . . .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:00 am

Even the forum takes a while to load now . . .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kirkhall » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:21 am

The whole opencart site will hardly load. Looks like I picked the wrong day to pay for and download extensions.

Post by dabsukltd » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:32 am

Is the issue of the site/forums/extension store not loading or being excessively slow being addressed ?

Even more frustrating is that there isn't a separate blog/service status site to inform customers/members of issues, i spent ages trying to find out if it was just me it was down for or everyone.

Its all well and good having a blog, forums, site and store, but all hosted on the same server, any issues and opencart disappears or wont load, this doesn't make good business sense or good customer support.

Those who agree please reply below with your own comments or suggestions ?

(again i need to search for extensions to buy but cant as site loads intermittent, one min forums work, next site does, then none does.

(Daniel Please address this issue)

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Should be solved now :)

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 am

dabsukltd wrote:Is the issue of the site/forums/extension store not loading or being excessively slow being addressed ?

Even more frustrating is that there isn't a separate blog/service status site to inform customers/members of issues, i spent ages trying to find out if it was just me it was down for or everyone.

Its all well and good having a blog, forums, site and store, but all hosted on the same server, any issues and opencart disappears or wont load, this doesn't make good business sense or good customer support.

Those who agree please reply below with your own comments or suggestions ?

(again i need to search for extensions to buy but cant as site loads intermittent, one min forums work, next site does, then none does.

(Daniel Please address this issue)
You can use the site isup.me to find out if a server is down or if it's only your computer having issues.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA