Post by billynoah » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:57 am

On various other forums I frequent, threads pertaining to site suggestions receive timely feedback from admins and are then either escalated to be implemented or a justification is made to keep things as they are.

Do any admins even read this forum? Do such people exist?

If not, I'd be interested in stepping up as a contributor/developer for this site. There are far too many unanswered posts here and it does not reflect well on the OpenCart community.

Let's tighten things up please.

Post by i2Paq » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 am

We have Admin's, Admin's and Moderators.

Moderators are here to guide topics, move them, warn and act so the forum stays a friendly and usefull place :)

Most Admin's are Moderators with muscles, there is one Admin who's has the POWER to make changes: Daniel.

Maybe PM him will help.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by billynoah » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:28 am

Thanks i2Paq,

It's just that there are so many unanswered threads. A few even say "Solved" but have never received a response. I'm not quite sure what to make of this... it's really not the most encouraging atmosphere.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you, q, johnathon or one of the other trusted devs had the power to make changes as well. I completely understand that Daniel may be to busy to address many concerns, but in that case help should be recruited.

In my opinion, an open source project like this needs a community of developers in order to flourish.