Post by reynierpm » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 am

Hi every:
I'm newbie to OpenCart but I have it installed and in some way configured. Now I need to sell CD (phisically and digital - meaning downloable). The client need to see at least this three options:
1. Shipping phisical CD (send to his/her home)
2. Pay and download a digital copy of this CD
3. Pay for some songs and download this payed songs

Can any tell me how to achieve this?
Note: Maybe this is not done at this time in this case wich file(s) need to be changed to get this work?
Cheers and thanks in advance

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 am

at this time you cannot do all those options in one product. You could create a separate product for each. As far as telling you which file to change it would be quite a bit more than changing one file to make this happen.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by reynierpm » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 am

Ok I understood your point for a complete CD one for Physical and another for Downloable but for songs the same approch is needed? This is crazy because I have 15 items for each CD or more :-[ any other comments?

Post by palynch » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 am

Under OPTIONS in your admin You can make a product have a CD/VINYL/FULL MP3 Download option but i think you need to create a different sku for every individual song with the single download link. You can add the tracks ($.99 each) as options. Im trying to do the same thing but don't know how. I wish i could. Anybody? Anybody? See example www.digital-distro.com