Post by tora » Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 am

I would like to list products such as customised t-shirts into products category in Opencart. The customised option includes things like uploading your own prints and perhaps get the customers to align the print at the exact place on a t-shirt. How can I achieve something like this? I am thinking of using an external flash application to do this. Not sure if there is a better way to tackle this problem.

Post by thekurbster » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:02 pm

http://www.kaoproductionz.com/products/ take a look and let me know if this is something you are interested in.

Post by akhilsky » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 am

Hello Kurbester;

I want the same as given on kao's customization products. How can it be saved to custmer's order list and so on.

Post by larry34 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 am

Hello,

I want to insert two custom fields to the opportunity product view:

1. "Product Probability" - I was able to create the custom field, but cannot figure out how to view it on the Opportunity
2. "Product Forecast" - I want to add a field that calculates Product Probability * Total Price. When I try to customize the field, I am not presented with the "Total Price" varriable as an insert option for this formula. If I try to add it manually, the field does not exist.

corporate pens