Post by suvamchikun » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi

i have opencart 2.2.0

when am going to admin panel clicking on total sales its throwing a error

Notice: Undefined property: Proxy::getOrderSellers in /home/gulfbuyzar/public_html/demo/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_sale_order.php on line 202

Can anyone help me.

codes on 202 line is-:

'seller' =>$this->model_sale_order->getOrderSellers($result['order_id'],$filter_seller),

Post by mohittyagi82 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi,
It seems you have some extension or vqmod file , because of which this error is being generated. As i check in default opencart 2.2 there is no such code you write here on forum. Please check the extensions.

Post by trueliar » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:20 pm

it's related to your extension.
From a search on google probably (I'm not sure) you are using multimerch.

Verify that all the necessary files are in the right place.

Post by affect » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi,

Martin from MultiMerch here!

It seems that you're indeed using one of our older outdated versions of MultiMerch Marketplace. This sounds like MultiMerch 6.x which is more than 2 years old at this point.

MultiMerch 6.x was designed for OpenCart 1.x and was never meant to be used with OpenCart 2.2. If you intend to use MultiMerch with OpenCart 2, I would definitely recommend you checking out our new MultiMerch 8.x.

We've introduced many great features since 2014 – see our Changelog here if you're interested: https://multimerch.com/resources/changelog/ – and MultiMerch is now a much more powerful and user friendly solution :)

Martin

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart