Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:15 am

This contribution allows merchants to avoid to spend service fees while there doesn't need to be (unless having an excessive mount of data) for exporting oscommerce database over Excel files in order to re-import them in Opencart with this so well known contribution: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... sion_id=17 .

No core files, all new files developed by modules and a library. PHPExcel has been included in the package. If you have it and especially under the same folder already, you do not need to re-upload this folder particularly unless the version is pretty old. This version support Excel 2007 and may be above.

Please follow the documentation tab and post on the support forum for technical assistance.

The worksheet names are intentionally reduced due to the limitation of the maximum characters of 31. However, these limitations will NOT prevent users in any way to import these fields and values. The fields are included in the Excel sheets.

Requires PDO Extension!

Contribution: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=27021

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mabudigital » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:21 am

Hi, Im getting this error:

The oscommerce export module is currently disabled!

Attachments

ocCapture.PNG

ocCapture.PNG (11.84 KiB) Viewed 7703 times

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 am

Mabudigital wrote:Hi, Im getting this error:

The oscommerce export module is currently disabled!
Which OC version are you using and what are the exact step-by-step procedures you did to get this status message?

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mabudigital » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 am

Version 2.2.0.0

I manually upload all the files except PHPExcel and follow the module documentation on documentation tab. I have to add this to the admin/config:

define('DB_TYPE', 'mpdo');
[Simply upload all files to their proper folders as described in the ZIP package (except PHPExcel if you already have it installed and especially on the same folder). Notice that the admin/language/en-gb may need to be renamed to 'en' (without quotes) or simply take the files inside and upload the sub-folder to your destination language folder. Very simple.

- Go to your admin - > tools - > users - > user groups - > edit - > checkmark the module/oscommerce_export and module/oscommerce_settings if not checked already.
- Go to your admin - > extensions - > modules - > oscommerce Settings. Install it. Then, fill in the database form from the edit button.
- Go to your admin - > extensions - > modules - > oscommerce Export. Install it. DO NOT RUN IT YET !
- In your admin/config.php file, ensure that the DB_TYPE is set to: 'mpdo' . There is no need to configure your root config.php file for this.

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:55 am

DB_TYPE ... I must of had the wrong defined name ... ???

In both config.php and admin/config.php files, make the changes for:

Code: Select all

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mpdo');
This should rectify the issue.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mabudigital » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 am

Ok aparently the server has a problem with PDO

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/*****/public_html/******/system/library/db/mpdo.php on line 9

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:22 am

Mabudigital wrote:Ok aparently the server has a problem with PDO

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/*****/public_html/******/system/library/db/mpdo.php on line 9
Follow this step: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 79#p630011 and see if you can notice prefixes starting with: pdo on the list.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mabudigital » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 am

Array
(
[0] => Core
[1] => date
[2] => ereg
[3] => libxml
[4] => openssl
[5] => pcre
[6] => sqlite3
[7] => zlib
[8] => bcmath
[9] => calendar
[10] => ctype
[11] => curl
[12] => dom
[13] => hash
[14] => filter
[15] => ftp
[16] => gd
[17] => SPL
[18] => iconv
[19] => session
[20] => json
[21] => mbstring
[22] => mcrypt
[23] => mysql
[24] => mysqli
[25] => standard
[26] => Phar
[27] => posix
[28] => Reflection
[29] => imap
[30] => SimpleXML
[31] => sockets
[32] => exif
[33] => tokenizer
[34] => xml
[35] => xmlreader
[36] => xmlrpc
[37] => xmlwriter
[38] => zip
[39] => cgi-fcgi
)

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 am

Mabudigital wrote:Array
(
[0] => Core
[1] => date
[2] => ereg
[3] => libxml
[4] => openssl
[5] => pcre
[6] => sqlite3
[7] => zlib
[8] => bcmath
[9] => calendar
[10] => ctype
[11] => curl
[12] => dom
[13] => hash
[14] => filter
[15] => ftp
[16] => gd
[17] => SPL
[18] => iconv
[19] => session
[20] => json
[21] => mbstring
[22] => mcrypt
[23] => mysql
[24] => mysqli
[25] => standard
[26] => Phar
[27] => posix
[28] => Reflection
[29] => imap
[30] => SimpleXML
[31] => sockets
[32] => exif
[33] => tokenizer
[34] => xml
[35] => xmlreader
[36] => xmlrpc
[37] => xmlwriter
[38] => zip
[39] => cgi-fcgi
)
Problem solved, pdo is not installed or is installed but not activated on your server. I would suggest to contact your host to have the PDO extension installed / activated.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mabudigital » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:33 am

Ok I run the script from a server with pdo enable but I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out' in /home/******/public_html/storesample/system/library/oscommerce.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/********/public_html/storesample/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(94): Oscommerce->__construct(Object(Registry)) #1 /home/*******/public_html/storesample/admin/model/tool/oscommerce_export.php(4): Loader->library('oscommerce') #2 /home/********/public_html/storesample/admin/model/tool/oscommerce_export.php(12): ModelToolOscommerceExport->getTablesList() #3 [internal function]: ModelToolOscommerceExport->getTablesListCount() #4 /home/********/public_html/storesample/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(150): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array) #6 /home/*********/public_html/storesample/system/engine/proxy.php(13): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array) #7 /home/*********/public_html/storesample/admin/controller/module/oscommerce_export.php(48): in /home/*********/public_html/storesample/system/library/oscommerce.php on line 26
How can I fix it?
Last edited by straightlight on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quotes.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Mabudigital wrote:Ok I run the script from a server with pdo enable but I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out' in /home/******/public_html/storesample/system/library/oscommerce.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/********/public_html/storesample/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(94): Oscommerce->__construct(Object(Registry)) #1 /home/*******/public_html/storesample/admin/model/tool/oscommerce_export.php(4): Loader->library('oscommerce') #2 /home/********/public_html/storesample/admin/model/tool/oscommerce_export.php(12): ModelToolOscommerceExport->getTablesList() #3 [internal function]: ModelToolOscommerceExport->getTablesListCount() #4 /home/********/public_html/storesample/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(150): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array) #6 /home/*********/public_html/storesample/system/engine/proxy.php(13): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array) #7 /home/*********/public_html/storesample/admin/controller/module/oscommerce_export.php(48): in /home/*********/public_html/storesample/system/library/oscommerce.php on line 26
How can I fix it?
As per the event message provides on the above, it is stating: Connection time out which means you are trying to access another domain from your current domain with the PDO extension which is restricted host-based by your host console. There is a way to unlock the target domain. Although, I definitely do NOT recommend this approach but rather to export your Opencart database from your target domain via PHPMyAdmin and import it as a new database into your current domain. Then, to modify the OsCommerce Export Settings form to point your server name towards the same location where your current store is being handled.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Package updated for v2.3.0.2 release.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by 24hourcampfire » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:51 am

Hi:

Hoping I can get this to work. I am trying to migrate my OsCommerce (2.3.4) into the latest OpenCart (2.3.0.2).

I am trying carefully to follow the installation instructions for this extension, BUT, after I install the extension, when I try to enter the database details and hit save, I get:

Permission Denied!

Home Permission Denied!

Permission Denied!

You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.

I am assuming that I am to put in the database information for my OsCommerce install, so that the exporter can access and generate the Excel, but I have tried and tried, and I keep getting permission denied.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rick

Post by 24hourcampfire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 am

Anybody?

Post by 24hourcampfire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 am

Geez is it really this slow to get some help for OpenCart? I mean I'd love to try it but at this rate it will take me months to get set up.

Buehler? Buehler? ...

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

You could have it much faster, I assume, but nobody seems to be waiting or eager to fix Custom Extensions, for free! ;) But if you really require professional Support, just post your problem in the Commercial Forum Section, and I am sure, you'll find Support. Just don't take it personal, but it's a coming and going around here, so, one cannot really rely on anything, especially, as long as no money is involved. Like in real Life ! :D
Good Luck ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by OSWorX » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 pm

24hourcampfire wrote:Geez is it really this slow to get some help for OpenCart? I mean I'd love to try it but at this rate it will take me months to get set up.

Buehler? Buehler? ...
So what??
You are using an extension developed by someone.
And it is not working as expected.

Now instead of contacting this developer and ask for help, you expect that others here know this extension.
And are able to help.

As Ernie suggested, don't cry here around, instead post in the Commercial Forum Section and maybe someone may help you.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by 24hourcampfire » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am

Sorry about that guys. I am new and didn't realize how things worked around here. I apologize. My bad completely.