Post by sniffertje » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 am

Is this duplication also working for version 1.5.4?

Thanks

Post by sniffertje » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 am

Nobody?

Post by shad.pk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 am

i have install banner2 through this method after install when i click on edit it will give following error !

Notice: Error: Could not load model design/banner2! in /home/shadpk/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

Post by shad.pk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Please is there any one to sole this error

i have install banner2 through this method after install when i click on edit it will give following error !

Notice: Error: Could not load model design/banner2! in /home/shadpk/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

Post by Out2lunch » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 am

I followed the Guide Information Module and souped it up for 1.5x versions, but Im having trouble with the SEO endings, it will only try to link to its long name -

http://localhost/opencart1541/index.php ... ainfo_id=7

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance...

Post by patternstorm » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you so much for this. I would like to do this with my Shipping module. What will be the steps?
Your help is highly appreciated. Like for example: I want to add another two flat rate options: International and Courier.

Thank you kindly
Marnus

Post by patternstorm » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank you for the instructions above. I have tried to apply this to the (Shipping Module), but I keep on getting
an error msg. I just want to add two extra flat rate options. International and Speed Courier. Please can anyone help
me.

Thank you kindly

Post by patternstorm » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm

SOLVED! Thank you!

Post by lloydmedley » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:57 pm

perezosogato wrote:hi buyers,

i created a offline payment, but when i tested, i met the problem as below,
Notice: Undefined index: code in E:\xampp\htdocs\testcartv1512\catalog\view\theme\default\template\checkout\payment.tpl on line 9 Notice: Undefined index: code in E:\xampp\htdocs\testcartv1512\catalog\view\theme\default\template\checkout\payment.tpl on line 10 Offline
i using v1.5.1.2

Please helps.

--++--- i found the answer, sorry but i was not read the whole replies indeed.

the answer is in http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 6&start=80

reason :catalog\model\payment
find the created or duplicate files.
when you replace the cod, there was a word "code" was replaced as well. find check the answer from "Zaboor ", you will be grateful to Zaboor's efforts. :) ;D
Thanks for posting that. Just what I needed.. hope it works!

EDIT: Perfect. Had me very confused glad you helped!

If I forgot to mention: it's OpenCart Vv1.5.6

Post by Simple » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 am

Thank you, worked a treat :)

Post by sniffertje » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Have same error:

Somebody solution for this?

Post by lloydmedley » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:29 pm

What does line 51 say on that file? What module are you duplicating?

Post by sniffertje » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 pm

duplicated the flat shipping method, duplicate the following files including the text in files:
catalog/model/shipping/flat.php
catalog/language/english/shipping/flat.php
admin/controller/shipping/flat.php
admin/language/english/shipping/flat.php
admin/view/template/shipping/flat.tpl

Flat2 shipping is now in the admin part, and I also can install it, but the frontend gives a error:

Fatal error: Class 'Modelshippingflat2' not found in /home/domain/domains/domain/public_html/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 46

Post by csb89 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 am

I have followed your instructions, and tried to create a duplicate with the name codQ but have got the following error message when trying to install.

Fatal error: Class 'ControllerPaymentcodQ' not found in admin/controller/extension/payment.php

Do you have any ideas as to what I should I add into this file? if anything. :'(

Post by csb89 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 pm

csb89 wrote:I have followed your instructions, and tried to create a duplicate with the name codQ but have got the following error message when trying to install.

Fatal error: Class 'ControllerPaymentcodQ' not found in admin/controller/extension/payment.php

Do you have any ideas as to what I should I add into this file? if anything. :'(
Don't worry guys, I managed to fix the issue.

Post by lloydmedley » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Please don't just post that! What was the issue so that anyone in the future can be helped too please :)

Post by tinybibiya » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi,

I've duplicated Bank Transfer module and now I have 4 different modules.
bank_transfer_A
bank_transfer_B
bank_transfer_C
bank_transfer_D

The original module bank_transfer_A is disabled.
In checkout page, I see that there is no problem and I can see 3 different bank transfer title, B C D.
But, when the order is sent to customer via email, the instructions is linked to the first bank transfer_B. Whether they choose bank B, C or D. The instructions in the order email is always by bank B.

Please help urgent.
My $comment in admin page for all 3 bank transfer is different and I can verify that in the checkout page.

I am wondering why is this happening.

Post by nagashi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:09 am

I tried duplicating my module to use it on another category of products but when i change the category on the first one it changes it to the 2nd one aswelll,instead of each module to use an independent category.

Can anyone help or what files/codes shall i post or check?

Post by stokeyblokey » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 pm

I was hoping to do the same thing using this tutorial but it doesn't really help a beginner...

I found this though: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... e=0&page=2 - someone with more experience managed it and I suppose it could be used as a guide for future "featured" duplicates if needed.

Cheers

Stokey

Stokey

Post by ulalaa » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm

i did what it wrote in the tutorial. but i get permission denied. is there any solution? i'm running on opencart 1.5.2.1 and i try to duplicate bestseller module because i want to make different tpl for the homepage.