Post by designeroptics.net » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi Guys.
Now there is something I need for importing products but here is my question. What about options?

Let's say I sell a glasses that comes in 2 sizes and 5 colors. Now each size for each color has a unique UPC code and need to be submitted to google as sapereted products. But when they are in display on my website I want them to be 1 product with an option to choose color and size. Now how do I do that in opencart? And will it work with cvs import pro?

Oh and before I forget I need to be able to set which colors has what size. For example if green comes only in size 2 he shouldn't be able to choose size 1 for green.

Again it's really 10 products but I want to show them on the website as one.

Why I need it
1) simple inventory tracking
2) submitting my products to search engines

Post by sml » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 am

designeroptics.net wrote:Why I need it
1) simple inventory tracking
2) submitting my products to search engines
1. use opencart to track inventory
2. search for export tools and product feeds (not import tools).

sml

Post by BarbieH2 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Was this question ever answered? I have the same problem with a clothing store. I need to have some colors only associated with certain sizes. There may be three sizes available but only certain colors for each size. I can't have customers choosing sizes and able to choose any color for that size because some of the colors aren't available in all sizes. I really don't want to have to create 10 different products to accommodate all of the combinations. Is there a solution?