Post by BrandoAUTigers » Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 am

**Solved: Seemed to be some hing maliscious going on. After changing passwords to extreme complexity and ultimately moving to a new host, things quit happening.

I have just taken over an opencart site that was already designed on 1.5+. I am just learning opencart and such. Here is my issue. The site runs great for about a week. All of a sudden, the vqmods break. I can ftp the vqmods folder back up to the site and all is good for another few days to couple weeks. Has anybody experienced this before? I have spoken with the former web guy. He says that it breaks every couple weeks. He also said that something the web host does causes the PHP to roll back a couple revisions all along and to keep an eye out for that as well. Is this normal as well for most hosts? I have never really experienced that before except in a rare instances.
FYI: The vqmod that breaks tends to be working with the quickorder extension/mod.
Last edited by BrandoAUTigers on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Johnathan » Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Web hosts should never be "rolling back" your site without your express authorization. I would find a new web host.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator