Post by rectro30 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi all.

I come across this shopping cart and was delighted that such a thing was avalible for free, however I feel I have no control over its style or some functions. The reason I feel this is due to the fact I know nothing about web designing coding, its not my field.

I have made my own site, but only with software called SiteSpinner, its all visual production, I dont have to edit code, in fact the only time iv had to add code was for a youtube code to my site via a code box which I can place visualy within my web page.

So I love the features that have been added, but I like to beable to not force my customers to fill out their whole address for a digital download, I want to draw in customers by making their shopping experience as fast as posible. Id like to give my customers download links via email in case they choose not to regester. Also I would need to beable to alter the colour and style to match my site. I dont mind getting my hands dirty with code if im directed in to what to do, and why, so I can understand the process.

Id like to take a template and edit it visualy, is there such a programe for this?

Thanks for any infomation, Danny.

Post by jty » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 am

rectro30 wrote:Id like to take a template and edit it visualy, is there such a programe for this?
I haven't seen one and I would be highly surprised if I saw one.

jty

Post by Kelly09 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

One solution, of course, is simply to take a good web design company and let them do the work to configure the site. If you have a lot of products to sell and require a complex design and shopping cart, then it is probably a good idea to let an expert do the preliminary work for you. Even if you plan to rent a place of work, it is important to learn the basics. If you do not know anything about HTML, you have to pay someone to do even the smallest changes to your site in the future.

Affordable Website Design

Post by Dreamvention » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:06 am

Hi

You can use Visual Desginer Free to basically create your own layout on hompage, product page, category and practically anywhere where there is a description field.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=30199

and the PRO version

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=28530

Enjoy!

Many OpenCart users struggle to find quality extensions. We know how frustrating the need to fix the shop is just because of one poorly coded extension. We created quality OpenCart Extensions, tested by real developers and provide professional support.

AJAX QUICK CHECKOUT - #1 one-page checkout solution
VISUAL DESIGNER - Page builder for Opencart
View more extensions here

Tested by Shopunity.net

Administrator

Location - Europe

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 am

Well, it's probably a little late for the fellows, they might not even recall
to ever used OC 1.5.x. And it would not be of much use either, since your
Extension does not handle OC v.1.5.x anyway. :D
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland