I'm a novice user and have been building our website but have come stuck in a few areas. Years ago I had a web developer customise my theme however, now I wish to remove some of these customisations.
1. I removed 'add to cart' in the customise theme function under styles > catalogue > remove cart. However now I wish to show this and when I change to default style, the 'add to cart' is still not showing. See attached screenshot. I would like to be able to have 'add to cart' for products like our rugs and 'enquire now' for other products that cannot be purchased online.
2. I had the text 'per lm' and an information icon with pop up window added after the product price. I'd like to change this to 'per m2' on some products and have only the price on others. I'd also like to remove the information pop up window all together. I cannot find where this is coded in File Manager. Screenshot attached.
3. I had an online quote plugin created (see attached screenshot) but I want to disable this for the meantime. I may want to use it in the future so I don't want to just delete it. I can't find where this is located in file manager.
4. I had the 'manufacturer' information removed however, now I would like to show this and change the word 'manufacturer 'to 'brand'.
5. On the page where all products are displayed, I have the price as per m2. I'd like to change this for some products to just show the price and no per m2.
Thanking you in advance, I hope there is someone out there that can help.
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 3.38.38 pm.png (216.69 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 3.38.16 pm.png (127.8 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 3.35.08 pm.png (3.82 MiB) Viewed 251 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests