Post by dotnet381 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:26 am

It turns out an error when opening the site: " Notice The: the Error: Could not the load the model tool / image in / home / rebo / public_htm! L / vqmod / vqcache / vq2-syste m_engine_loader.php on line 48". In the root folder / catalog / model / tool file image.php changed to image.php.suspected. After removing and replacing the file from the archive, the site earned. But 10 hours later the problem persists. Opencart 1.5.6.4

Post by ststamil35 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:08 pm

I don't know the exact problem may be it is due to version issue, third party extension blockage, server issues. But I have found a partial solution for this issue in my site. Add a rename code in top of the your index.php. this will solve this issue until OC team find proper solution.

$filename ='catalog/model/tool/image.php.suspected';

if(file_exists($filename))
{
$filename1 ='catalog/model/tool/image.php';
rename($filename, $filename1);
}

Post by vymn » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 am

same problem your solution helped but i think our sites are infected with malicious codes :-\

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 am

image.php.suspected possibly also means, that Server Security has marked a file, and
you may get contacted by your Hoster, if you just rename it, or then reupload a replacement file.
Such problems may occur, if one allows Visitor/User File Uploads to a Site, and Hosters find
some dangerous stuff.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland