Post by Hero!!! » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new to OpenCart, so please bare with me. I have installed Fashionista theme (the free one), and modified it using an opencart module that I bought (add to cart to affiliate link) for a plan on making my own affiliate webstore.

I've encountered a problem which I'm afraid I don't know how to fix. I have adjusted the Image (W x H) and Resize Type of the Featured module to 166 x 145, from 80 x 80 using the module. Now the problem is, when I hover to my featured products, it shrinks to what I believe the default size instead of normally changing the thumbnail picture.

I have opencart 1.5.6.4 installed.
My website: zafona dot com

It would really help me if anyone can point me out to the right direction on how to fix this issue, have a nice day everyone.

Post by Hero!!! » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I still haven't fixed the issue yet, I'm guessing I need to change something in the backend but I really don't know what. I know a little about coding so if you can just tell me where to look, it will be a big help.

Post by Xyph3r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I've inspected the code and it looks that the hover image is the same as the main image.

ImageImageImage
Opencart Templates, Modules, Themes & Custom Development | ShopThemer