Post by chrisharney » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Can anyone help me display the Special, or new-price in the shopping cart along side the normal price.

For users that are logged in with a 'trade' customer group the prices on the product page display fine - [Normal price] and [Special Price] showing the user how much they are saving.

When displaying the shopping cart however, only the 'Special' price shows. I'd like to display both on the shopping cart, just like the product page. I've tried all manner of approaches, searched for an extension but can't find anything.

I'm guessing it's in the controller/checkout/cart.php and template/checkout/cart.tpl files... I've tried fudging it, copying/hacking other bits of code, but I'm no programmer and nothing I've tried has worked yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using version 1.5.6.4

thanks

Post by rishabhthink360 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 pm

No one is here to answer this?

Post by MrPhil » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 pm

I suppose it could be done, but perhaps no one has stepped forward because they fear it could be confusing to see multiple prices in the cart? On a product description page, it would be useful, but in a shopping cart (or in a checkout), there's already enough going on the page that you don't want to confuse the issue.