Post by superiorspring » Sat May 26, 2018 4:23 am

Getting Opencart installed and running has been a nightmare. I'm currently working on two issues:
1 - I get an error:
Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 39Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22
I've searched for a fix, but nothing's worked. I've tried setting read, write, and execute permissions on every file and folder from my web root on down, no change. I've tried updating /var/www/html/catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php. No change.
2- Most items in my store have multiple variations with differing price points, but when I go to use the options feature and start typing to have the option name auto-complete, nothing shows up.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat May 26, 2018 8:03 am

well, this way, it cannot work!
Check your config.php file(s) for correct path settings,
for some reason, it repeats the server path!
Ernie
/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/openbay.log
/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/error.log
/var/www/html/system/ + /var/www/html/storage/

For Sale: Top URL's, including an OpenCart V-Pro Installation, similar to:
http://www.bigmax.ch - http://www.ipcam.li - http://www.jti.li
For Information + URL's offered, please contact me at: jti@jacob.ch
I am NOT available for Custom Support in existing OC Installations!
My Github Repositories: https://github.com/IP-CAM

Guru Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by ravikumar22 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 pm

superiorspring wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:23 am
Getting Opencart installed and running has been a nightmare. I'm currently working on two issues:
1 - I get an error:
Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 39Warning: fopen(/var/www/html/system//var/www/html/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/system/library/log.php on line 22
I've searched for a fix, but nothing's worked. I've tried setting read, write, and execute permissions on every file and folder from my web root on down, no change. I've tried updating /var/www/html/catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php. No change.
2- Most items in my store have multiple variations with differing price points, but when I go to use the options feature and start typing to have the option name auto-complete, nothing shows up.
Hi,
IP_CAM written detail is correct. but I also would like to give you some other info that can help you.
1. Not found error come with log file when his size would be too huge that is exceeding the limit of php.ini. so in that case. not found error occur. you can clear your log and try again it should work
2. the second error of option is not coming in drop down comes due to javascript error. so make sure. check your that page javascript error.
drop down will start work automatically.
:) :) :)
if it still facing problem let me know
Email: ravikumar1986ravi@gmail.com