Post by brettbethune » Fri May 25, 2018 11:09 pm

I have been changing my hyperlinks to a colour to indicate that they are indeed hyperlinked, however today the act of selecting the font colour has no affect on the page. The highlighter portion still works, but the actual font colour does not.

WHY?!?!

Post by Qphoria » Sat May 26, 2018 12:02 am

Where are you changing this? Do you mean in the product description editor?
Have you edited the stylesheets at all? maybe you broke something there?

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by brettbethune » Sat May 26, 2018 3:01 am

Yes i believe its called the product editor, where you enter the product name, shipping label, and then the description. Selecting the text i want to change, and then using the "more colour" drop down arrow to try and change it. some products it does change, some it doesnt.. :S

Post by ravikumar22 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:26 pm

brettbethune wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:01 am
Yes i believe its called the product editor, where you enter the product name, shipping label, and then the description. Selecting the text i want to change, and then using the "more colour" drop down arrow to try and change it. some products it does change, some it doesnt.. :S
hi, if you want to skip from too many css problem. simply forcefully change the css color by !important propery. read how it work. https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_color_themes.asp
:) ;) ;D
if still facing problem feel free to contact me :
Email: ravikumar1986ravi@gmail.com

Post by scottyboyyy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 am

Not sure if html works in description editor, but try this in the description around text you want coloured or changing hyperlinked text colour:

<a href="yourlink.html" style="color:#yourcolour;"> TEXT </a>
#000 for black link

or text:

<span style="color:#yourcolour;"> TEXT </span>