Post by celestiallamb » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 am

Hello,

I'm trying to find where I can change the default values for the product pages. Every product I add needs to have a dozen of the same changes made to the product page (no shipping, Out of Stock when at 0, etc.) My life would be so much better if I could find where these default values are and set them to what I'm changing them to. I'm not even sure how to properly format my question as to search for it, so I apologize if it has been asked before (can't imagine it hasn't honestly!)

Please let me know where this information is stored so I can change it?

Thank you,
Lamb

Post by kestas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi, all info is stored in database. So you can use yours phpmyadmin dashboard to achieve this.
Before you try something, make full backup of your database.
Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. Just PM me... Extensions you can find here and here

Post by celestiallamb » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 am

Thanks so much for replying!

I had more than a feeling it would be in the database... I'm looking around it now and I'm having trouble identifying where i can adjust/set the default selections when entering a New Product. For instance, I want to change the default value of Subtract Stock to "Out of Stock" but I'm only finding the available options in the "oc_stock_status" table.

If there is a resource outlining this, I'd happily read every page to accomplish it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.