Post by romolo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:14 pm

...Re-posted here as I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum board....

Hi,

One of our clients website's is getting an internal server error when a visitor clicks continue on the checkout, specifically on "Step 5: Payment Method".

To test/repeat the error, please add the following item to your basket and proceed to checkout - http://www.jjscloset.co.uk/index.php/jj-test-products
Once added, proceed through the steps and the error occurs when you click continue on "Step 5: Payment Method".

We have the following setup...

PHP Version: 7.0.21
Joomla Version: 3.7.4
MijoShop Version: 3.2.1

We can privately provide admins with login details if required.
Please investigate and advise as soon as possible as the client is losing sales because of this.

Thanks in advance

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 am

Well, if you really need urgent assistance, you should post in the COMMERCIAL Section,
and since you use Joomla + MijoShop, and so a very CUSTOM Setup, it's probably not
even OpenCart-related, and for SURE not an Opencart Cloud related Problem either. :'(
Ernie

And it makes no sense, to post something twice around here either, urgent or not, every
thing here is urgent, for those in trouble ... :D

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by romolo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Ernie,

Thanks for your response.

Sure, that's a fair point.

I raised a ticket to MijoShop on Friday and they still haven't even acknowledged my ticket, which is very disappointing...

I've tried changing the default template (a custom template by "JoomlArt") to the standard Beez template, but I still get the same error... So it's definitely something relating to MijoShop.

If it's any use, the error code I get on the checkout is "Error 1054".

Any further suggestions from yourself would be greatly appreciated as we're at a bit of a loss now :(

Thanks

Post by romolo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

UPDATE: I think I've found the root cause of the problem myself...

This "Option to Product" custom modification appears to be causing the problem - https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=14468

When the modification is enabled we get the error.
When the modification disabled and we refresh the modification cache, we can continue to the payment portal (PayPal Standard Payments), pay and complete the order with no issues or errors.

The client does need this modification enabled though, as they have mutliple product ID's, options, etc... So I'm waiting for the mod developer to respond to me, but unfortunately he's on holiday at the moment.

If there's any further update/solution, I'll post it on here.
Thanks