Post by roby75 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:43 am

Hi All,
I have a issue with opencart 3.0.2.0. When completed the sale I received error (please see below) message when I clicked checkout
The error is:

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
OK
<b>Warning</b>: sprintf(): Too few arguments in <b>/var/data/www/myaddress.com/catalog/controller/mail/order.php</b> 

on line <b>67</b>{"redirect":"https:\/\/myaddress.com\/index.php?route=checkout\/success"}
The line 67 is

Code: Select all

$data['text_greeting'] = sprintf($language->get('text_greeting'), $order_info['store_name']);
Can you help please?

Post by letxobnav » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:04 am

As it is complaining that you pass too few arguments to the sprintf function perhaps you have more than one %s in your greeting text for the order language in language/xx/mail/order_add.php?

$_['text_greeting'] = 'Thank you for your interest in %s products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed.';

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by roby75 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 am

You were right. There was a problem with the... language/xx/mail/order_add.php
I have uploaded the original file version and the problem disappeared. Thanks for your help.