Post by andyjb » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi All,
I've created a couple of products as downloadable. I've linked products with their download files and priced them at zero.

When I order and go through the checkout process, there are no errors.
However, the sale is not registered on the system and there's no file listed in the user accounts download section.

It works for products with a sale price so I wonder am I missing a step somewhere ?

Thanks
Andy

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:02 am

andyjb wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi All,
I've created a couple of products as downloadable. I've linked products with their download files and priced them at zero.

When I order and go through the checkout process, there are no errors.
However, the sale is not registered on the system and there's no file listed in the user accounts download section.

It works for products with a sale price so I wonder am I missing a step somewhere ?

Thanks
Andy
In the settings page, What's the order status after the purchase?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by andyjb » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi rjcalifornia,
Thanks for getting back to me. The status is "Complete".
I just put a nominal price on the item and it processed fine and was available to download.

Any further thoughts?
Regards
Andy

Post by rjcalifornia » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm

andyjb wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 pm
Hi rjcalifornia,
Thanks for getting back to me. The status is "Complete".
I just put a nominal price on the item and it processed fine and was available to download.

Any further thoughts?
Regards
Andy
I don't know if it is still happening, but some time ago I had to set the process to "pending" to let users download the digital product

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide