Post by waylander1398 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:30 am

hi
I recently added new products to one category in my store,but Suddenly after that My previous products are not shown in that category(even not in subcategories)
i checked the Release date,in stock count,price,Weight,linked categories,linked store,seo url in this products and every thing seems good!
even refresh the modification in openacart admin and clear the cach of template and sass but the problem was not resolved :(
PS : my opencart version in 3.0.2 and i dont have this problem in any other category
PS2 : i cant add any other product in this category
PS3 : if i search the missing products name in store , they can find but without any category!!

Post by letxobnav » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 pm

try to edit the category and save it, that should delete the category cache files.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by waylander1398 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:28 am

letxobnav wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 pm
try to edit the category and save it, that should delete the category cache files.
thanks for your reply
I did it but But the problem was not resolved
my store is in persian language (sport3nter.com)
and my Troubled category is http://sport3nter.com/Ball
if you search "magic" in store you can see 2 product but if you go to category you see one of them! Although both linked into that category

Post by waylander1398 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:16 pm

after a lot of try and error , I realized that that this problem is with special offer tab of products in this category
if None of them have a special offer , every things good
but if any one of them have special price , problem happens again and Unfortunately i need the special offer for them.

Post by waylander1398 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:53 pm

i found the root of this problem and solution for that

in my case , my store have two customer group and i had set up the special price for customer group2 for all of the products in this category Except 2 of them.
after setting up the special price for this 2 product and set this special price with no star and end date, problem gone and products shown on the category page.
it seems a bug on oc 3.0.2.0