Post by srgeek » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello,

Is possible to do the coupon discount in Order total? or have some kind of another total before the coupon be applied to apply in that total?

Thank you so much.

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm

There's no setting for this in a default OpenCart installation, but Super Coupons can do it. You set up the discount you want, and then use a rule like this:

Rule: Total Value = Total

That will use the full total at the point of the Super Coupons line item for any total-based calculations, including previous line items like other fees, discounts, and shipping.

Note that this is a completely separate extension from the normal coupon system, so if you have other mods related to coupons, those wouldn't affect Super Coupons. Just wanted to point that out.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by srgeek » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm
There's no setting for this in a default OpenCart installation, but Super Coupons can do it. You set up the discount you want, and then use a rule like this:

Rule: Total Value = Total

That will use the full total at the point of the Super Coupons line item for any total-based calculations, including previous line items like other fees, discounts, and shipping.

Note that this is a completely separate extension from the normal coupon system, so if you have other mods related to coupons, those wouldn't affect Super Coupons. Just wanted to point that out.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.
Thank you, works will all themes?

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 pm

Yes, the extension should be unaffected by custom themes. It should also work with one-page checkout extensions, though the coupon box my extension adds to the checkout will NOT show up on a one-page checkout. Most have their own coupon boxes, though, and it usually works with that. If you do have any issues, you can contact me here for support:

www.getclearthinking.com/contact

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator